Join our growing team at Oso Climbing Gyms in Dallas’s Design District.
A Marketing and Sales Analyst at Oso will be responsible for building on our overall digital strategy and existing paid acquisition initiatives. A successful candidate should have demonstrable experience in SEO/SEM, content marketing, paid search (e.g., Google Analytics) and acquisition marketing strategies as well as end-to-end campaign execution. Experience with MindBody software is not required but highly desirable.
Essential Role Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day optimization of our website content and paid search program to include campaign management, keyword portfolio development, bidding, a/b testing plans, re-marketing, and landing page optimization and marketing plans.
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on KPI targets and baselines.
- Understand and utilize current tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager) while implementing and expanding new channels to attract and attain new members.
- Assist in creative content development according to Oso brand guidelines that include Theme, Tone, and SEO.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for digital and print media (ex. brochures, websites, flyers and other forms of advertising).
- Support creation of Digital Ads strategy and direction.
- Understand and manage towards meeting spend goals for digital marketing budget.
- Stay current on Google certifications.
- Understand and efficiently navigate MindBody Online (MBO) software to pull data and process basic transactions.
- Be respectful and compliant with corporate rules, policies, and procedures in addition to management direction, as stated in the Employee Handbook at all times.
Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required).
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required).
- Highly proficient in Excel; PowerPoint is ideal but not required.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager.
- A passion for the fitness industry.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
This job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, we reserve the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed. Oso Climbing Gyms is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities.
If you’re as excited about Oso as we are, please send us your resume.